the Big Apple Faces Crew

the Big Apple Faces Crew

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Open Call, looking for talent (Model's, actor's, dancers, singers) (Manhattan)

Open Call, looking for talent (Model's, actor's, dancers, singers) (Manhattan)

BIG APPLE FACES OPEN Call: December 3rd & 10th 9am to 5pm

PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD!!!

Hi Ladies & gentlemen my name is Lauren & I am the talent coordinator of Big Apple faces affiliated with Philly Faces. We are a unique casting database of actors, models and performers based in New York City. Our aim is to make talent visible and readily available by any means necessary for the film, theater, and TV industry, as well as for the business community that may need spokes-models, entertainers, or promotional models for events, conventions, and advertisements. (We are not an agency we take no percentage of any work you do. We are a talent management company. We simply make our money by people being intersted in us & coming on board.) I am looking for ALL kinds of talent of all ages & sizes to join our data base. We get all kinds of castings all day everyday from movie roles to extra work to modeling clothes & products etc. Our job is to help expose you to the world & build your resume. That is the only way to make it in this business.

One of the things we offer is a subscription service for our exclusive castings which is a low fee that is paid YEARLY. Do not ask me if there is a fee, no one works for free. This is a business not a charity. The question you should be asking is how much? Yes we have real legit castings & you will only see them through us. We screen all of our castings & weed out the scammers & perves to ensure your valuable time & safety. We also help in providing professional photos IF needed. Our photography/photographers are beyond affordable & super amazing. I also help coach & guide talent that are new & have no experience in the industry. I am on call for all of our talent. What makes me & us credible are that we have years experience in the entertainment industry. I use to model myself & act I have been both in front & behind the cameras & Joe & kristine our photographers have shot people like lady gaga, snooki, LMFAO etc. I am not here to sale you dreams, I am here to help your dreams become reality.

If interested please call me or text me at 201.485.9625 to make an appointment. If you are not professional or aren't willing to work hard or do what it takes to succeed in this business do not apply. If you intend on not showing up to your appoinment dont waist my time & set one up. I answer all detailed questions at your interview.

Models: bring resume if you have one, portfolio or photos
Actors/Actresses: bring resume if you have one, head shot & a monologue to act out for me

No comments:

Post a Comment