the Big Apple Faces Crew

the Big Apple Faces Crew

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Contemporary Art Project : "Singing Cubical"


Contemporary Art Project : "Singing Cubical"

Because I'm an artist, I have free time during the day while you are in your office cube. So tomorrow I would like for you to send me your favorite song lyric and I will write it randomly with chalk throughout Philadelphia.

How it works: 1) Send me 1-2 lines from your favorite song via text: 267-253-4659 2) Send me which direction is your favorite to walk North , South, East, or West 3) Follow me here on Facebook, Twitter (ArtChickPhotos), or Instagram (ArtChickllc) and re-post it to your followers. I will be writing on the streets of Philadelphia Friday from 11am till 2pm. All submission must be delivered from now till 11am.

No comments:

Post a Comment