the Big Apple Faces Crew

the Big Apple Faces Crew

Thursday, November 20, 2014

New people in the business ask me all the time about safety and scams

 New people in the business ask me all the time about safety and scams

New people in the business ask me all the time out safety and scams .I do my very best but Scam artists are constantly changing up their strategy to target their victims, who are most often new models who fall for offers that are too good to be true. I advise all models to research any potential job’s company online and run their phone number and/or e-mail address on Google to check for scam reports.

Actress and Director Jennifer Linch offers some sound safety advice for new models and actresses starting out ," for models both male and female but especially female . I think I am qualified to give modeling advice since I have been modeling both runway and print for too long so :

1- don't show up alone at the first shoot with a photographer whom you have never met before . If the photographer gives you some reasons as : I'm not comfortable with someone else on my set because it effects my creativity bla bla bla ...It's time for you to say Sayonara . On a real set : there should be multiple crew members such as assistant , make up artist , stylist ..it should never effect their creativity and concentration .A true artist and a sincere person would understand where the models coming from . Safety first , google model killer and you see . I am a good friend with many photographers and I do go to shoot at hidden locations with them because I got to know them well and we are friends , we have fun at the shoots because they are true artist and good people .



 2- If some producers send you this type of message , block them since they want to hire you for call girl services I am lucky in a way that I always have a family member with me in all my years of modeling and i have worked with great managers and excellent photographers and have wonderful experience but Safety Safety Safety first ladies "

No comments:

Post a Comment